Ken Parker Service, Inc. has an outstanding reputation for providing residents of Northeast Texas with professional air conditioning and heating results. For more than 40 years, our community has depended on us for high-quality workmanship on commercial and residential properties.
We are currently hiring for:
Installers and Installer Helpers
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Installing heating, ventilation, and cooling units for residential and commercial customers.
- Leading and/or being a team player in installation process.
- Traveling to job sites, including some nights and weekend, to accommodate the scheduling required by our customer.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Must have good communication and people skills.
- Current EPA and TDLR registration, and/or ability to obtain and maintain both.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep company truck clean, inside and out, as well as keeping truck inventory stocked.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Incentive Programs.
- Health, dental, vision insurance, STD, LTD, voluntary life available after waiting period
- 401(k) matching program.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Eligibility for vacation time (after one year), as well as sick time and paid holidays (after ninety days).
- Company provided uniforms.
- Company-provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Small family-owned environment.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.